
Thanks Eli!
...just reading these [imported] beauties.
{Did I tell you that when Wiley sees the picture of Taylor Swift on People, he tells you that she is his girlfriend? Sometime he runs around possessively holding it to his chest. I kid you not.}
What are your favorite magazines? Are you sorely going to miss Cottage Living like me? Or were you more of a Southern Accents kind of gal? Perhaps you prefer the classic Sports Illustrated so you know what your hubby or boyfriend is talking about. Do you like reading about how unique and fantastic Alabama is (as if you didn't already know it was the bee's knees.) in Thicket?
(come on...tell me. i know you are out there reading this.)
5 comments:
I like Country Living! My mom has sent me a bunch of magazines from the States too! I keep them on my coffee table and students LOVE to see the Western style homes and food!
you know instyle is my fave. but i will sorely miss cottage living.
Did you get flower in London?
No, I'm sure you can have a subscription sent here, but a friend brought the winter issue to me.
I miss Domino and Cottage Living. I will get back into Lucky if I lose my baby weight. Have you heard of Cookie Magazine? I don't get it but a friend recommended it.
Post a Comment