Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is coming!


Look how few days we have left! (I'm a day behind. Oops.)
Does that make you panic or really happy?


And we saw Santa!


The greenery is out!
Along with my new poster (so cheaply framed, and not as cute as it could be).

How are you preparing your house for the big day?


But more importantly...I'm thinking of how I'm preparing my heart for the big day.

But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart.
Luke 2:19

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the new poster!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9