
Liberty of London, a landmark department store near Regent Street and Carnaby Street, known for its prints and patterns is at your nearest Target! Yes, London is now on Highway 280. Check out these cute things (dresses, shirts, scarves, you name it) that will surely put a spring in your step. And then if you come visit me, I'll take you to the real Liberty of London. Deal? Great.
I'll take the above bike. Just add the wicker basket please.
2 comments:
I keep hearing about Liberty of London going to Tar-jay. I had a couple Liberty of London dresses when I was little! I should have gone to visit the store when we were there!
first of all, i have been WAITING for this to happen (thank you, instyle). second, i've already been and i LOVE it. i had to stop every other aisle to ooh and aah over everything.
Post a Comment