The other day I walked to Primrose Hill. This is an area of London (home to Jude Law, I think) that is really cute, but really quite a pain to get to because there is little public transportation that easily accesses the area. Before having coffee there with a friend, I had a few extra minutes. The sun was shining, and I decided to seize the chance to walk up the actual hill. It is quite large, might I add.
But the view was totally worth it. Plus feeling the warm sun on my face? Heavenly.
The whole view. (Excuse the quality...the sun was in front of me and I didn't have the big, fancy camera with me.) Notice the muddy track down the middle...I think it must be from the fact that this would be the best hill to sled down and well, we've had a lot of snow.
Can you find some of London's landmarks?
Zoomed in looking towards The City.

Zoomed in looking towards the rest of London (western part)
While admiring the city, I overheard some movie people talking about filming there. I didn't hear any stars names, or a date, time, and they didn't ask me to be an extra...but I did linger longer just in case...
Apparently, though, someone will be riding a bike, and they might get a crash crew in case the actor cannot stop the bike and runs into the camera. Talk about being prepared!
Okay, next clear day, I'm off to Primrose Hill again!
2 comments:
Beautiful view! Hope y'all have many, many sunny days in the weeks to come!
next time, don't forget to run into jude law
Post a Comment