Once again, I have the best friends. Not to brag. But they are really great. "Fab" as they like to say here. I mean, 2000 animal stickers for Wiley! Sleepless in Seattle! Sweet words of encouragement. Awesome CDs (We are currently rocking out to I and Love and You as well as Beyonce's Halo and Single Ladies...by "we" I do mean Wiley and I. Oh, and some amazing Bible verses and maybe an Office quote.

What? Jealous of my Office quote? I'll share:
Michael Scott: would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
Um, thank goodness they show old Office episodes over here.
I really wish I had something clever or smart to blog about. I will say that the weather has suddenly decided to be spring-like. It was almost 60 degrees here this week! When we moved, we heard that as soon as it warms up, Londoners go outside and start peeling off their layers of clothes in the park. Note that I said "warm," not "hot." I am afraid I have been here too long already, as I was dashing out to play in our neighbor's garden in shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt (peeling of layers of clothes), desperate for sun. It was not even 60 degrees that day (kind of warm, not hot). London weather makes you a bit desperate, even if you haven't been here that long.
Oh, and we will have been here 6 months in April. Can you believe it? I can't. For that matter, can you believe it is almost April?!
Our "diary" is getting fuller by the minute. The weather is getting warm. There seem to be a million things to do in the summer here, that I am starting to worry we won't have time to do them all. And we are going to the States for a nice "holiday" in a few months.
Thank you again friends for the wonderful care package!
No comments:
Post a Comment