Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Haiti

Want to help? These two ladies have some great ideas!

(I think I would like to donate via that t-shirt)

and if you love art, or are looking for a new piece, maybe you could bid on this beautiful piece by Birmingham artist, Liz Landgren. The verse that inspired her is below.

I don't want to infringe on her painting, so just click up there, and go look at it. It's pretty incredible.

And first and foremost, let's pray.

Arise, cry out in the night,
pour out your heart like water
in the presence of the Lord.
lift up your hands to Him
for the lives of your children who faint from hunger
at the head of every street.
Lamentations 2:19

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

If only I had money to spend. She's so talented! My tshirt arrives today (according to the post office) YAY!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9