Thursday, July 9, 2009

this is pretty

Just in case you are looking to give me something special...haha...these are so neat. My friend's roommate (the one who "sat" on Oranguton) had the sideways cross necklace.
It is so simple but a little funky. And I'm pretty simple, and think that this might make me a little funky....

a heart



or a star



I think my favorite is the sideways cross, but I can't find a picture. I also like the initial one. I could get a "W" for my two boys. (hint, hint, Wil, if you ever read this).

But why don't you just go ahead and check this out! There is a lot more pretty stuff! And you can see the cross necklace, and the initial one, and there is an order form there too!



Check out Liz Henry Jewelry

No comments:

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9