Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello from the Ranch!


We are just regular ole cowgirls and cowboys out here at Moose Head Ranch!

After our flight, we were met with a surprise for Wiley from Aunt B. She had new cowboy boots for him, a hat, gun and holster, and bandanna complete with a sheriff tie. After we convinced him that the big cowboys (wranglers) wear the cowboy hats, he agreed to wear it.



Watching the horses being let out at the end of the day was so much fun. And he even got to pet a couple!



We had a relaxing afternoon with picnic lunches, rest time for Wiley, and a walk with Lucy, Brooke, and Ellen to the MH entrance. The scenery here is amazing. I will get some Teton pictures today, I hope! And the cookout is also tonight, which is sure to be a lot of fun...especially since Aunt B is a song leader!

(Pictures are really slow to upload, and I got some really good ones. I'll have to camp out in the Lodge and do some major uploading, but these are a few of my favorites from day one at Moose Head!)

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

um - go ahead and upload that to tinyprints for your christmas card, thanks.

Ole Miss Mom said...

Ahh..we've been to moose head! So fun! Definitely one trip i wanna take the fam on one day....

Great pics! Obviously enjoying the new camera!! They are GREAT!!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9