But I think it is taking its toll on our sleep habits. ALWAYS a good sleeper, Wiley suddenly fights naps and bedtime. We have tried doing the routine of brushing teeth, bathroom, and reading but he is still awake after having been put down at 12:30 (it is 2 now). Today, we had to have an early nap so we'd be ready for swimming, but 30 mins earlier should not make that much difference? I think that when he had the passy to sleep it really helped him soothe and quiet down.
I am still making him rest on his bed even if he is not sleeping, but it really bothers me that he is not sleeping like normal since he has been such a solid sleeper in the past. Plus this mommy needs some quiet time herself.
Any suggestions?
riding our trike...trying to get worn out for naptime!
No comments:
Post a Comment