
To all those moms out there who may or may not skip their children's baths (only sometimes) ...
Is my son going to be the stinky kid in school tomorrow b/c he played outside this afternoon and I (hrm, we) did not get around to bathing him tonight?
I've really been pretty strict about him bathing the night before school. (other nights, it just depends on if he smells or not...just kidding...sort of...it has been cold so we are outside less) But tonight it just did not happen. I am considering waking him up earlier (these days are already hard on our typically lazy mornings) just to stick him in some water--more for my peace of mind than anything. or wiping him down with a washcloth, or covering him in baby powder or lotion.
Point being, as this short post is boring anyone in college or without kids and horrifying the grandparents, I am just hoping that W. is not the smelly kid tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment