It snowed on Sunday night...A LOT...Eli and I likened it to the infamous blizzard of '93...it wasn't really close...but we did have a tree with its limbs bent down. We had a pancake party that morning too, which was quite fun! We still have snow on the ground and it kinda looks like we are in a northern city because the snow is pushed to the side of the road and it is dirty. Usually it is not around long enough to be dirty or still on the side of the road. I think the news said we got 5"! While a snow is fun, the cold is not and I am officially ready for spring. And I think my boys' are too considering from the pictures, neither of them can find 2 gloves, or any gloves at all. I think that they are all with Wil's glasses which have been missing for quite a while now. (W. likes to put gloves, socks on his hands, hence we cannot find them when we need them.)


No comments:
Post a Comment