Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rah Rah, Wake Forest Rah!




This is Wiley doing his rendition of "the Wake Forest Song"

Enjoy!

2 comments:

wakeforestmama said...

It didn't work! How do I do this?!

About Me said...

Hey love! You have to embed the the link under the 'Edit Html' tab instead of the 'Compose' tab when you are creating a new post. If my instructions are not good enough - I actually googled it and read someone else's advice on how to do it when I posted that Shane&Shane video. You can't just put the link there - it has to be a special 'embedding' code or something. Sorry this is such a long response - and that I missed your call - work was crazy today! Love you!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9