Well, a lot like Christmas since it's 2 weeks away.
Here is Wiley at his school's Christmas party. They did a dance that followed the plot of the Snowman, and they sang sweet songs complete with jingle bells. And then Santa came and sang about how busy he is and did a little rap. Yeah. 5 brownies were later consumed by Wiley, and we crashed hard later that day.
Our Christmas tree! Nothing feels more like Christmas time than when you have your lights on, Christmas music on and you are with your little family.

In other news, we are just waiting. I need to get in the mindset of "December 29th" is the day. (It is, by the way). I'm currently in "Any day now!" mindset which while true, kind of just makes you more crazy than is really necessary. My bag has been packed and re-packed and I'm feeling good about that. I had Wil take a picture of me with my belly so that I could remember the end of it/I think there are maybe 5 pictures of me being pregnant this entire past 9 months. After looking at them, I was reminded why we don't take pictures of ourselves when 9 months pregnant.
Hope you and your family are enjoying the season!
2 comments:
Is that a beefeater ornament I spy on your tree? We have all of those on my mom's tree: a beefeater, a police man, a royal guard, and a jester oh and because it is my mother the english teacher's tree: sherlock holmes and william shakespeare.
Miss you and yay for December 29th.
i'm ready to cuddle that baby. i've made my gender prediction and shared it with Cole. At this point, i am 13 for 13. I'm ready to be wrong (I mean really, Lord, you've given me a spiritual gift I don't know what to do with) and will visit and cuddle with either a boy or a girl- and Wiley- though he looks like such a kid in this picture. No trace of toddler...
Post a Comment