(in bullet list form because it is easier to think this way)
- we have a lot of stuff...that we don't need or use.
- we have old textbooks that I wish Wake had taken back. should i try to sell them on ebay?
- i have wonderful tennis clothes. wil asked what i wanted to do with them. i said keep them. nevermind that i can only fit into 1 whole outfit and 2 skirts.
- spandex-y materials do not look good on me at this point in my life.
- i won state championships in those outfits. throw them out? really? donate them? really? if i did that i think i would have to put a tag on it that said, won state championships in this skirt/shirt. you know, just so they would appreciate the magic that is in them.
- high school tennis is about the only thing (i think) that makes me get competitive. wil has been amazed by this recently when i recounted matches against vestavia and hoover.
- ah the glory days. hah.
- they will become my goal outfits. along with my seven jeans.
- bubble wrap is expensive. where do you get cheap bubble?
- i don't even want to think about going through wiley's toys.
- wiley is a patient child and has been extraordinarily good, not unpacking things, and happily playing with bungee cords (thanks holby!).
- a fine layer of dust rests on all things in this apartment.
- storage sounds scary and sometimes i get nervous that i won't be able to find my things again or they won't let me in.
- sometimes i don't know what to pack next. at those times, i sit on the sofa and look around, wander around the apartment throwing away things, see what wiley is doing, read a book with wiley, or get on the computer. this happens a lot. i'm actually doing it right now.
*if i had not already packed my tennis clothes i would show you a picture of the pile. they went in the same box as stationary so that they can be easily accessed should the need arise.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I completely understand the fine layer of dust. Ew, dust, but I hate to dust; it's the one cleaning chore that I HATE. And, yes, you should sell your textbooks online. I randomly got around $200 for selling books that I no longer need -- for me, the money is nice, but I get more excited about getting the junk out of my house. Keep trucking -- you're almost finished! :)
so is this just a move in town..or a big move..did I miss something????
Post a Comment