Friday, May 29, 2009

We'll be seeing you...

Our First Home

Thanks for the memories at The Crib and WFU. We will miss you!







3 comments:

Elisabeth Elliott said...

This is so horribly sad! What are we going to do without the crib?

Michal said...

ahhhh ... just got sad looking at this latest post. BUT what is your newest address and when can i see you??? (where will you be july 1-2?) miss you love you lets connect soon k bye xoxo!

Ellen said...

This is so sad... I'm ready to see pictures of your new home, and I hope you're enjoying Atlanta!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9