Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Roll Call

Okay, I'm curious if anyone is/who might be reading this blog...

Leave a comment and let me know who you are--even if you are a friend of a friend of a friend of a brother-in-law's friend, or a high school friend, or someone I see everyday. I'm just curious.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok -
a. i am reading your blog, duh.
b. HOW ARE YOU BLOGGING IN THE FUTURE?

ok, I love you.

Liz said...

I read your blog as well and I agree with mary frances blogging in the future?

wakeforestmama said...

I accidentally published that one today, and I tried to go back. You can set it up where you write a blog then set a date and it publishes it that day. I tried to do that. It didn't work, so now it looks like I can outsmart time. If only it were Tuesday!

Daniel Crawford said...

Daniel and I watch your blog! We have one too, if you are interested! http://leslieanddanielcrawford.blogspot.com/

AND we have recently announced two VERY big pieces of news! Hope to see you guys over the holidays. Good luck finishing up your semester.

Leslie and Daniel Crawford

Michal said...

hey you,
obvi i read your blog ... it's bookmarked in my toolbar so i can check (stalk?) it daily.
and i feel so honored you stole my picture to use!

Unknown said...

Hey Dawson!

Since we ran in to each other in Birmingham in Oct. I've been reading your blog! I've loved hearing about life at Wake. Good luck finishing up the semester and have a great Christmas break!

Molly Witherington said...

I'm here! Your husband's youth leader - hehee. Maddie's sister, too. By the way, y'all both look awesome in the deb pic. Glad to see my wedding dress is getting more use w/o involving me getting married again. I also LOVE the pic of all the Wake men. Wiley looks so proud to be a part of that crew!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!!! Loved seeing yall at the Heritage Ball! Wiley is the cutest! Much love :)

Anonymous said...

it is i.
papoose reads too.

Unknown said...

hey girl hey

snt301 said...

Hey Dawson!
You probably don't remember me, but I used to play tennis at MBST with you sometimes. I would always see you and your Mom up there. I ran across your blog through someone elses. You have the cutest husband and son....congrats! I hope to run into you again soon when you get back to Bham.
Sally Thomas

Elisabeth Elliott said...

duh. you could even call it stalking. T-minus 9 days. e

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your blog, dear. currently browsing it instead of studying for finals...
can't wait to see yall soon. thanksgiving was such a tease...

Lindsey said...

I read it all the time. Wiley is getting so big- I remember when he was just a twinkle in his daddy's eye. haha.

Annie said...

Dawson!

I love reading your blog..... and so sad that I don't see you in real life anymore :(

Love
Annie Waldrum

Ali said...

Dawson -
I'm reading, and as I've told you before, I know at least 5 other people who don't know you but read your blog. Looks like none of them have admitted it on here above me though... LOVE YOU!

Brooke D said...

i do

Sara Emily said...

of course i read your blog, D!
love you tons! and can't wait to see you soon
-sara emily

Anonymous said...

your cousin daniel...

Jennie said...

I do! I do! In fact, I challenged you on my blog.

bushef4 said...

how else would i keep up with my favorite 2-year-old when i live so far away???

Ruth Ann said...

Well, I have just discovered the blog, having just become Facebook friends... and I was looking at other posters and I saw Lindsey and I thought to myself, "is that MY Lindsey?" And I thought, "No. There are many Lindseys. Lindsi, even." But then I looked, and ITTT ISSS!" (And that was for you, my Lindsey.) So I am thinking to myself, what a curiously small world, and cool blog, this is.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9