Don't forget to check out the links on the left of this page!
There are some really fun blogs on there along with a few of my favorite things...
like...Southern Tide polos that everyone claims are the softest...I'm waiting for them to come out with girl ones.
like...flower magazine--I know some of you are clicking this one. Keep it up and while you are at it, order a subscription for yourself or someone you love. It's that time of year.
like...Beth Moore's blog--because who doesn't love Beth Moore?
like...Ole Miss Mom's blog--she is the master of coupon clipping and has the cutest family ever.
like...Jennie Harris' blog offering wit and deep thoughts.
...and of course Forsyth Family and Woman Magazines for whom I write and thus you should check out their website...they also have some good giveaways and funny, informative articles too!
Have a restful Sunday!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
i stop by every once in awhile. I found ole miss mom's blog through a friend in alabama and then yours through that. i was curious bec. i am in nc and used to live very near winston growing up and I was a teacher (i guess you're student teaching for education or other?)! love the refreshing new background! maybe i'll stop by again soon. stay warm.
Post a Comment