Harris Teeter has had some amazing deals lately! They usually are pretty good about having Coke products at BOGO free every month or so, and if you watch we can buy 100% Cranberry Juice at BOGO free, too. Before Thanksgiving, they had an online ad with BOGO free 100% juice (Wil can only drink 100% b/c of corn syrup allergy and it is almost $5/thing of it= liquid gold), but in the store it was only the cocktail juice. So I called the manager and she offered to do it at BOGO free since that is what the ad appears to say. So...I bought 8 jugs of it. Only paid about $18 dollars! I would have bought more, but I hated to be obnoxious!
BUT TODAY...oh today!
Here is what I bought in pictures:
Amount without savings/sales: $111.89
Amount Paid: $56.08
Amount Saved: $65.16
I am so excited!!!!
Here is how I saved, in case you are curious. This was using only 1 coupon!
Lysol Spray @ $3.29- $.50 coupon doubled= $2.29
Juicy Juice: Buy 2, get 3 FREE...I paid $7.98 for 5 jugs of Juicy Juice
Perdue Chicken Breasts: Buy 1, Get 2 Free...I paid less than 3 dollars each for 6 packages of chicken.
London Broil: Buy 1, Get 1 Free...I paid about $4 for each (They are normally about $8 - $10)
Broccoli: BOGO Free.
Fresh Express Salad Bags: Buy 1, Get 2 Free...I paid $1.09 for each bag of salad.
I also bought Life, Kashi cereals (Kashi was on sale for $3.29), 2 organic apples (on sale for $1.91), and Oatmeal.
I am sure this was a long and tedious post, but I was so EXCITED. I actually pumped my fists above my head in the air and said "YES!!" when the 20-something cashier boy told me how much I saved.
2 comments:
Dawson, that is truley AMAZING! I can't believe how much you saved! I will have to watch more closely!
Leslie
GOOD GRIEF. You saved a JCrew merino wool turtleneck on sale!!!!
You know I convert all money amounts to JCrew form...
Post a Comment