Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a little update on the little man...



A Few Wiley-isms....

-when asked a question: "Umm,let's seeeee"

-when Daddy hugs Mommy: "Stop it, STOP IT, STOOOP ITTT! GO COOK! [pointing at kitchen]" (all this is directed at Wil, mind you)

-when someone does something he is not liking: grrr [low,throat growl]preceding the inevitable pounce attack.

-when given a flashlight: "Open up your mouth"

-when being talked to and he agrees with what is being said: "mm uh-huh"

-when he is scolded or disciplined: "go night, night...I want to go night night."

-when he eats something yummy: "mmm,zat good."

-when he says he loves you: "i ove you"

precious boy...

3 comments:

Elisabeth Elliott said...

Dear Wiley,

Please put a hold on your long-hair-growing, new-word-saying, and any other form of growing up until January.

Thanks a bunch,
Aunt Eli.

Anonymous said...

I loved the Wiley update! He is so adorable! I hope yall are doing well!

Jennie said...

I still love "whoa daddy"

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9