Home for a couple days before we are off to our next destination, Wil and I were quite tired from our past two trips, but more recently the beach. But apparently Wiley was too. And he should be since he woke up at 6:30 am each day--which is totally not normal for him.
He woke up early this morning too, but I let him talk and play. Finally, Wil got him, changed him, and brought him downstairs to play with us--anything to get a few more minutes of rest. So, we play for probably 30-45 minutes with Wiley in bed, climbing all over us. And then, something magical happened. We always try to get him to lay down with us, hoping he'll go to sleep, and for some reason today--he did!
I said, "Wiley let's go back to sleep with mommy and daddy...lay down your head on mommy's pillow." And he did. I start falling asleep and next thing i know he is asleep too! And didn't wake up till 10 am!!! Amazing! How wonderful to sleep in with the little one. Although while he was sleeping I woke up and all I could think about was his nap schedule is going to be so messed up....ahh oh, well. It was worth it, I think!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment