
Here's a picture from our trip to Beaver Creek. We have about 3 pictures of us and about 10 of the black/double black slopes that Wil "conquered" while out there. Go figure.
It's Saturday morning, and I'm trying to make the best out of early mornings, although it is not early anymore. After cuddling with Wiley this morning and watching Blues Clues, Sesame Street (He watched while I slept), it was time to get going. I made a pot of coffee because it seemed like it would be a Saturday-morning-type of thing to do. But as I finish my mug, I am reminded of why I switched to hot tea.
Let me explain a few benefits of tea over coffee:
1. Tea has less caffeine in it, I think, which means it is probably better for you.
2. There are so many different kinds! Where do you even begin...I love English Breakfast, Chamomile with honey in it when I have a sore throat or cold, Mint tea, and now these beautiful teas that T (MIL) gave me. They have the prettiest tea bag, I almost hate to use them.
3. Tea is so good for you. I think it's green tea that is detoxifiying...
4. Whenever I think about hot tea, I think of my dear friend Marguerite who has loved tea much longer than I have and has great wisdom and funny experiences regarding hot tea. (She has recently recommended red tea to me, which I plan on trying soon!)
5. Tea does not leave you with smelly bad breath.
6. Tea is kinder to the tummy.
7. Because you can pretend you are British when you drink tea and imagine having afternoon tea with the Queen.
So, there you have it. I hope you are sold on tea.


This is Tea Forte. Silken Tea Infuser. What more can you ask for. This is like the Cadillac of teas in my opinion. Beeeautiful!
1 comment:
I am fairly confident that your list begins as a fallacy. I believe many teas have more caffeine that coffee- unless they are specified as decaf, or 'less caffeine'. But the other options are true. You should try the tea that has the pyramid bag- for some reason the name is slipping my mind.
:)
Post a Comment