

We have had some fun things going on the past two weeks. We had train day at the Children's Museum which Wiley absolutely loved! We also had a surprise visit from Aunt Brooke last weekend. It was perfect because it was a quiet weekend which everyone needed. Brooke was so helpful with Wiley as well, which we loved. She taught Wiley how to do "king of the castle" on his castle/slide. Pretty funny. Wiley has really blossomed in his speech. He is putting a couple words together quite frequently which is great. He is also getting better at learning names, which can be pretty difficult. Thanks to Allison Buch he also can find the mouse throughout the book Good Night Moon and make the noise a mouse makes. Wil is busy with IM sports as well as taking some really interesting classes (Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, for example). I have started my "junior block" which is where I learn how to teach reading, social studies, and science. It is a lot of fun and I have an awesome field experience placement! Hope everyone's semesters are off to a great start!
No comments:
Post a Comment