Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And we're back...


We are back in Winston-Salem after being gone for about 4 weeks! We came home with about three times as much stuff that we left here with and consequentially had to basically re-organize everything to fit in. I feel like there is so much that happened over the break with us that I don't know how to fill it all in. I was working at Table Matters in Mtn Brook Village, had a great time, loved my discount and the free/broken shelf, and got paid! Wil had a great time hunting and taking care of Wiley--he, as in Wil, shot 3 deer while down at the farm. Wiley was busy playing with his dad and with his grandparents, aunts, and uncles. I will have pictures up as soon as I have uploaded the newest ones...

In the mean time, we would appreciate any prayers and/or advice that anyone has on the terrible twos that it appears we have started prematurely. We find ourselves yelling and saying NO all the time, and it is, quite frankly, exhausting. We are trying to teach Wiley-man that no is no, to mind, to basically do what we ask him to do. He is very much in a challenging kind of mood as he stands on a chair as I tell him to sit down with that smirk on his face that says "what are you going to do about it?" Ahhh mischevious child.

No comments:

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9