Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wake Forest Mama Goes to...

Alabama!

We have arrived back to Sweet Home Alabama and are finally recovering from jet lag. Our last couple of weeks in London were a whirlwind with Wiley's birthday party (pictures to come), packing (in suitcases only), and saying goodbye to some really special and sweet friends. I want to share about all this and selfishly just get it down in writing so I don't forget. There are a lot of emotions going on about the move, and I expect that they will all settle down once I have settled in with my little family in our new house. So, if it takes me a little bit, please hang in there (the five of you who read this), I'm in Athens for my little sister's graduation (yay!) and then orchestrating a move into a real house for the first time. In between unpacking boxes, if I can find the way out, I'll hopefully be able to share about our last happenings in London. That last month was pretty magical.


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9