Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome Home Parr!



Howard "Parr" Cooper was born on December 29th
7lbs 4oz


Proud big brother Wiley. Wiley also made the sign we came home to at the house. The boy is Parr "when he is 4" according to Wiley.

Sweet Little Parr!



4 comments:

Michal said...

i love your baby and i can't wait to meet him!!!

Ole Miss Mom said...

Congrats Dawson and Will! I know y'all are thrilled!!!

I have to say I'm a little curious of how the birth was compared to in the USA!

Elizabeth Waud Luke said...

Get back to the Statessssss. Yay yay yay for Baby numero dos.

Catie said...

Congrats, Dawson! He looks precious!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9