Saturday, October 16, 2010

Resume

I'm working on updating my resume (or CV, as they say here in London). After adding a few recent activities, I looked at my pregnant belly and thought, "Where is the space where I put that?"

Where do I write about my skill (or lack of, as a mom? Can't I put that down as job experience? I'm exhausted enough at the end of the day with only one child that surely it deserves bold print, a couple bullet points and some recognition right?

Oh, motherhood. I guess this sweet face will just have to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh the dreaded resume. wiley and new baby - no way they could fit onto one sheet of resume paper. maybe add a link to wakeforestmama?
i am also struggling with the resume, trying to figure out how to present a ministry internship to make it sound most legit...

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9