Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Flower(s)


Some of you may know, but I have a love for magazines--particularly good, local, and thus southern-influenced ones.

Recently, I received my fall issue of flower magazine.



It is beautiful.

Who wouldn't want that beautiful arrangement? (from Winston-Salem's own Minglewood Flowers)

Maybe it is the fact that the colors of fall are just so rich and amazing. Maybe it is because I laughed out loud on the airplane when I read 'Not So Prim Rose' at the back of the magazine. Maybe it is because I had to opportunity to be around the fine and passionate women who work behind the scenes at Int'l HQ. And if you are a "green" person, you will love this issue because it is deemed the "light green issue." Heck, even if you aren't "green," you will love reading this issue, right before you go grocery shopping with your reusable bags that will be loaded into your oversized, gas-guzzling SUV...

But, seriously, yall. Go buy this magazine now.

Or better yet, buy a subscription. For you, your mama, your grandmama, your neighbor.

{check out the blog at flower too! They even tweet!}

1 comment:

Liz said...

Everyone at Int'l HQ wants you to come visit before you leave!!!!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9