- How do you do the cross out a word thing?
- How do I make my title/header smaller? Liz, didn't you do yours on picnik, too? And yours is normal size, while mine is enormous.
- How do you make it where it shows the last post of the blogs you read/like/linked to yours?
In other news, pictures are soon to come from the zoo yesterday. Wiley and I are having a big morning filled with PBS, coffee, Rice-Krispy-Treat-making, dry cleaning pick-up, and I thought swimming but turns out it is raining. My mom is coming today, so I will also be cleaning up our area. Then we are off to Athens to move my sister (who is sick in Jackson Hole, feel better soon, sis!) into her precious house. I am so excited to get to arrange her room, and put her surprise that I made her in there! And off to the lake.
Also, RUN don't WALK to Julie and Julia. While it is a bit long (2 hours) it is so good and inspiring. I'm about to ask my mom to bring her Julia Childs cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, so that I can read it and check out this Boeuf Bourgogne recipe.
Until then...
4 comments:
ok, i know a couple.
striking is marking a word out.
ok, blogger comment wouldn't let me put the html code. google striking a word. it'll show you how to add the word strike in html between <> before and after a word to line it out....
also, under blogger dashboard, layout, click on edit in blog post to add a back link (i think it's called) to show links.
i don't know about the picnik thing...sorry! :-)
header looks good!
I really don't know how I made mine not so large. Maybe it was the picture I used, but I also picked a more horizontal border. I don't know how helpful that is, but I think that's what I did. I'm not too tech savvy, I think Hagan got all those genes.
Definitely just google striking and then put that code within the html before and after whatever word you want to strike. It's easy. And HTML is fun.
the picnik thing - don't know, but I would think you could file save as your image as a smaller file and that might work?
When I chose my gadget gizmo thing to show blogs (you choose a blog one, not a link one) it was an option - i just clicked the button. I think that's what you were asking?
LOVE YOU
Thank yall so much!!
Post a Comment