Friday, June 19, 2009

June update







Last week, we were really excited to get a new camera! A grown-up camera, SLR, Nikon! After seeing all of Eli and Maddie's pictures in High Def, we thought that this was the perfect gift request for graduation. If we end up going abroad, this will really come in handy capturing all of our adventures. Here are a few pictures from the new camera as well as what we have been up to!

We have gone to the zoo. Twice. Hottest place on earth during the summer, no contest. Not to mention the amount of child leashes you see there. But that is a whole 'nother post. Particularly when you see it on a 9 year old kid. And it is hardly a leash. It is like a rope tied around his waist. I'll stop now.



We have gone to Lake Martin. I got "artsy" with the pictures, it rained a lot, stormed some, we all 3 rode the sea-doo, Heath jumped off chimney rock, and we had some good times with Baba and Big Dean at the pool there. We are so thankful to have the opportunity to go play at such a fun spot!










2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

ok - here's a question. I have one of these fancy cameras, but I NEVER use it because it's big and bulky...how are you toting yours around?

Jennie said...

My sweet Junebug Wiley. I just love you guys and miss you so much!

Not enough to update my blog, but enough to leave a message on yours!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9