Monday, April 27, 2009

boo-boo

So, Wiley unfortunately took a slight tumble in the parking lot while we were outside playing...on the way to get the cozy coupe so we can ride it down the grass hill. He has a half-dollar sized scrape on his knee, minimal blood, hardly any at all. He of course cried and said he needed to go to the doctor for his boo-boo. I wiped it off along with his nose, got him juice and held him while he cried. Then the darndest thing happened.

He has been laying under a blanket on the couch with juice (on his second cup, and it was milk) just playing with a little duck stuffed animal for 30 MINUTES. I went over to lay by him after going through Sunday paper and looking at coupons and ads and he asked me to go back and read.

WHAT? He isn't even talking. Just laying there and occasionally looks up to see what I'm doing. I've gotten laundry out, checked email, and now blogging.

Oh, what's that Wiley? You want to play? Spell's broken. Seeee yaa!

(he is limping around the apartment, passy in mouth, saying ouch ouch ouch. we have a drama king on our hands. the boo-boo is not bad at all)

1 comment:

About Me said...

He is too cute. How funny! I love the pictures from the last post too!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9