

We had a great Halloween. After easing Wiley into his costume, we drove to the Teasley's house to trick-or-treat. Wiley cried a little on the way, but with the help of a banana to snack on, forgot about disliking his costume.
The Teasleys (our RUF minister and his family) were so kind to let us come with them. Kennedy was dressed as none other than Hannah Montana, Micah was Anniken from Star Wars, and Molly Jane was a princess. Wiley did a great job hanging in there with the big kids--although we think a wagon would be good for next year! The Halloween decorations are up, and now we are just getting ready for Thanksgiving!
We also just got back from visiting Birmingham and Tuscaloosa--Wiley stayed in Birmingham while we went to T-town for the Alabama-LSU game. Sadly the Tide didn't pull it out, but it sure was great to see our friends there!
I cannot believe that it is November! Before we know it Thanksgiving will be here and then Christmas! The fall has really flown by--it always does. In fact, there is a radio station here in Winston-Salem that is already playing Christmas music! I cannot believe it! I just am not quite ready yet to get in that spirit--I want to get through Thanksgiving first!
I hope to put a picture up of the view outside of our apartment. We look out on some woods and the trees are just at the peak of turning and are really beautiful. The entire Wake Forest campus is beautiful as well. This might be my favorite time of the year...
No comments:
Post a Comment